We partner in the risk / reward sharing with our client companies.
How are we different?
Our goal is to bring great companies in the widest and most ambitious market in the globe: the United States We focus on commercialization: we execute what is needed to bring a company to a successful commercialization, from regulatory to business development and funding. We select partners based on our capability to bring value. We are interested in equity in the US entity that we setup together, while the European company cap table remains unchanged
- US entity: set up a US entity whose main asset is the license of the technology from the EU company.
- Joint venture or royalties model: we become your operative US partner and/or distributor upon partial or full equity in the US entity.
- No equity in the EU company: we do not touch the cap table of the EU company. We are only interested in the US market, where we bring value.
- Through direct investment of our own resources (human and/or financial)
- Through providing immediate access to a large network of high net worth, Qualified Investors, Venture Capital firms and Fortune 500 Companies that make Strategic Investments.
We are true partners in risk and reward.
Creating value through commercialization
- A US entity of which you own XX% and have shared board control
- GP Partners working for you in the US
- Office location @GP’ premises in Cambridge, MA and/or Miami, FL
- Cash raised does not touch or dilute your cap table in the EU
- Significant economic impact on your EU company: higher valuations, more funds raised, boost your EU business because the US entity becomes a client.
The true success of a company is revenue generation through commercialization. Our team is made up of senior executives who are all successful entrepreneurs in the medical, biotech and pharma sectors, with product launches that have resulted in over $500 million in sales.
With this objective in mind, we “reverse engineer” everything needed to achieve your commercial success in the US:
• Regulatory & FDA Approvals
• IP management
• Business development
• Marketing & Sales