We are a Unique
Venture Development Firm
Billion funded for EU firms in the US
Mergers & acquisitions
Our mission is to identify the best European companies, and successfully nurture, fund and commercialize them in North America.
Great Product is one of the most innovative venture development firms in the U.S. and Europe. GP’s partners have started and scaled multiple businesses and this expertise is brought to every partner company of Great ProductHow we do it
Now is the time to become Transatlantic
European companies usually position the US market as a “second phase” in their business plan, not considering that in the US they can:
• Reach higher valuations
• Raise more funds
• Achieve a more rapid commercialization
• All the above will boost their European business too
There has never been a better time for European companies to consider moving to the United States: the U.S. tech market is on the verge of explosive growth, and American investors are increasingly interested in European companies
Our retail distribution team has historically sold
over $500,000,000 of product into these retailers:
Great Product has established ”C” level relationships with key commercial organizations operating in the US and global markets.
This combination allows us to uniquely offer our clients unique value multipliers for funding and commercialization.
We take on the best European companies as partners after a careful and proven evaluation of commercialization of their products and services.
Great Product gives companies immediate access to: a large network of qualified investors, venture capital firms and Fortune 1000 companies an operative team of large-scale, successful entrepreneurs and experts in the critical areas of intellectual property, finance, US government regulations, business development, sales and marketing.
Our success records:
- Raised over $100 Billion for EU firms in the US.
- Deutsche Bank - 14 years Chief Operating Officer of Capital Markets.
- Barclays Bank - Global Head of Probate Placements.
- Santander Bank - Head of Banking & Corporate Finance.
- Wells Fargo Bank - Global Head of Trade Finance.
- Advisors to VC Investors providing due diligence on healthcare technology.
- $100M Healthcare hedge Fund management.
- Lead/advised/drafted many multi-million-dollar non-dilutive funding grants (SBIR).
- Taken 8+ Companies Public in the US.
- Audit Committee Chairperson of (4) Public Companies.
- Compensation Committee of (3) Public Companies.
- Scaled Companies from $0 to > $250M Exits in less than 2 years.
- 25 years of equity investment & hedge fund management focused on the life sciences industry.
- Board of Directors of Ligand Pharmaceuticals and Orchestra BioMed.
- Chairman of Ligand’s Nominating & Governance and on its Compensation Committee.
- Chairman of Orchestra’s Nominating & Governance and on its Audit Committee.
- President and Chief Operating Officer for CorMatrix Cardiovascular.
- More than 29 years experience in the healthcare industry, including extensive experience in healthcare sales and marketing, clinical and regulatory oversight, operations, and building distribution networks for novel medical surgical products and technologies.
- Harbor Medical Devices (vascular access), Smith & Nephew Richards (orthopedic total joint replacement, spinal instrumentation, and trauma systems), Implex Corporation (orthodedic total joints, acquired by Zimmer Biomet), Orthopedic BioSystems Ltd. (sports medicine, acquired by Smith & Nephew), Regeneration Technologies, Inc. (RTIX-NASDAQ) and The Alabama Tissue Center (cardiac division of RTIX).
- Successfully grown over 30+ Companies.
- Signiﬁcant contribution to the submission and FDA clearance of SonoPrep (K040525), the ﬁrst painless ultrasound-mediated skin permeation device.
- Laid the foundation for an exclusive worldwide IP right to Bayer Diagnostics for the use of SonoPrep ultrasonic skin permeation technology in the ﬁeld of glucose monitoring.
- Multiple 510(k) and NDA applications in the US and Canada.
- Independently submitted Orphan Designation and Investigational Device Exemptions FDA applications for early stage and commercial organizations.
- Numerous provisional and non-provisional patent applications de novo for early stage and commercial organizations in the ﬁeld of medical in vitro diagnostics, non-invasive glucose sensing, continuous glucose sensing, transdermal drug delivery, small molecule and peptide therapeutics, ultrasound-mediated skin permeation and drug delivery, software as medical device, digital therapeutics, IoT, machine learning, neural networks, AI imaging, voice recognition, wearables, etc.
- Multiple 510K and Intellectual Property engagements with the Co-Founder of Moderna.
A startup in the medium stage or an established company with overseas ambitions?
Commercially ready with a product/service or an MVP and looking for internationalization?