Jonathan E. Ramaci
- Serial entrepreneur who has founded seven companies, grown them to scale and seen them through to multi-million dollar acquisitions.
- Graduated from The Citadel (the Military College of South Carolina), and Officer in the United States Army. Holds a degree of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Founded the first Oracle MSP which experienced strong US and International growth. The company was later acquired by Rackspace and serves as the core of Rackspace’s MSP offering.
- Founder and was CEO of iCache where he pioneered and patented the biometric hardware and software applications now seen in TouchID used by Apple. During his time with iCache, Mr. Ramaci was featured on the London Stock Exchange and was awarded the LSE’s Innovator of the Year Award.
- Member of the founding team of LoopPay, a Boston FinTech startup devoted to payment technology innovation. As e Chief Product and Design Officer, he was instrumental in raising the company’s initial $10M of equity funding and in positioning the company for its acquisition by Samsung in two years for $240M. This product is now embedded in every Samsung phone as Samsung Pay.
- Founder of Elements of Genius, where he strategizes with Fortune 500 clients to unlock their innovation potential. He has executive level relationships with Apple, Samsung, Oracle, Amazon, AT&T and many others