James F. Volkwein
Partner, Capital & Finance
- Seasoned Wall Street professional with 32 years of industry experience, offering corporate clients advice and execution on capital markets, investment banking, and transaction banking solutions at several of the largest global banks.
- 14 years at Deutsche Bank, as Global Chief Operating Officer of Capital Markets and Treasury Solutions, Head of Corporate Banking in the Americas, and Head of Trade Finance and Cash Management in the Americas.
- Global Head of Private Placements at Barclays,
- Head of Banking and Corporate Finance at Santander Bank in the US
- Global Head of Origination for Receivables and Trade Finance at Wells Fargo
- Wide industry recognition received over the years including Global Finance Magazine’s Who’s Who Award, IDD Magazine’s “40 under 40” Award, and was featured on the cover of IDD Magazine for his transformation of the Barclays business.
- M.B.A. with distinction in Finance and Economics from New York University’s Stern School of Business (evening program) in 1995, and a B.A. cum laude in Economics from Harvard University in 1989.